Online Legal Service

Now you could hire our legal service online without moving to our office and we provide full assistance online to you. 

You could hire: 

— First consultation with an immigration or real estate  lawyer 

–  Full legal assistance to apply for your residence or visa in Spain 

– Apply for your NIE in Spain 

–  Submitt your non residents taxes in Spain 

–  Apply for your criminal records certificate of Spain 

I am working as immigration and real estate lawyer since 2003. I cover all the legal assistance to make your move to Spain as easy as possible.Contact me for further information: