Cancellation of criminal and police records in Spain 

What is the cost?

Our legal fees are €450 + IVA (currently 21%) = €544.50

How can I pay?
Well via paypal following this link.

Or writing an email to request the bank account number that we can send it.

Who can ask?
Those people who have either had a conviction of a Criminal Court in Spain.

What should I do after payment?
You must send us an email informing us that you have made the payment, with a copy of your ID card or residence permit, with a copy of the sentence if you have it or the full details of the procedure.

What will we do for you?
Once we have received the payment and a copy of your identification, we will send you information on the steps to follow and the documentation that we will require.
Afterwards, we will carry out all the complete management until the administrative resolution is received if the criminal and police records have been canceled.

Do I need to sign a power of attorney in favor of Virginia Ramos Lawyer Lawyer?
Yes it will be necessary, once you have confirmed the work we will explain and help you to process it.