10 POINTS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT STUDENT VISA IN SPAIN, IMMIGRATION LAW IN SPAIN
- The visado is not a residence permit, with all the rights related to it limited to right to stay in Spain. For example,the time that you are holder of a spanish student visado does not account to achieve the spanish citizenship.
- The student visa allow you to work in Spain 20 hours per week, as long as you have your full cost covered and you partime job is only an extra income.
- You could apply for student visado in your spanish consulate in your home country or either in Spain if you came to Spain with a Tourist visado or any other right to stay in Spain.
- After 3 years in Spain with your student visado you could obtain a full residence and work residence.
- You are not able to work full time more than 3 months even if the company wants to hire you full time.
- You need to provide a full medical insurance registered in Spain to cover all your medical request including hospitality.
- It is requested a certifícate of registration in an oficial Spanish School who is recognised by Spanish Education System.
- In case you are out of age, you need to provide a non criminal record certifícate, legalised and translated.
- You will need to provide a medical certifícate that you do not have any illness that are forbidden to travel to Spain by OMS.
- It is not compulsory to be representanted by a lawyer, but it is recommended to be advised by an immigration lawyer who could provide full legal support during the all procedure, avoiding you innecesary cost and reducing the stress, the timing and increasing you the options to achieve what you really want, a favourable resolution of your application.
For more information contact us on : email@example.com