MOVE TO SPAIN KEY POINTS
Questions to ask you before to move to Spain
If you are thinking how could be living in Spain for a while, we could help you to have more information.
Spain is one of the countries in Europe with more foreigner who move to live here. The quality of the life, the sun, the food, the EU facilities, the National Medical System, good educational system, developed transports and standard of live is quite high compare with the price you pay for it.
The main points to think before to move are :
Do I need a visa to enter to Spain? Do I need a visa if I want to spend more than 3 months there? According to my passport what I need to do ? Depending if you are from EU or not the procedure are totally differents. Revise our publication to know more about it.
- Could I open a bank account in Spain? What do I need to open it?
- Could I rent a property ? How long could be the rental? What rights do I have as a tenant in Spain?
- Could I buy a property in Spain as non resident? How could I do it ? What steps must I follow to achieve it?
- Do I have to pay taxes over my incomes?
- Do I need a medical insurance in Spain?
- Could I get a job in Spain?
- Could I drive in Spain? How long will be valid my driving licence? What do I need to do it ?
- Could I buy a car in Spain? What do I need to do it?
- Do I need any other insurance in Spain?
- Could I sett up a business in Spain? What should I do?
- Could my kids study in Spain? What is requested to do it? What options do I have?
We are working as expat Lawyer covering all your needs in your move to Spain since 2003.
We will more than happy to resolve all your issues and make the procedure really easy avoiding all the troubles in your move.
Contact us to ask for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org