If you have made a significant investment in Spain,you can take advantage of the Spanish migration scheme for investors.
To have a signficant investment in Spain means that you make a real estate investment in Spain of 500,000 euros or more.
In 2013 was aproved in Spain, the Golden Visa Law in order to attract foreign investors who want to buy homes or other properties and who, in return, are made easier to obtain a residence permit.
Type of Visa
Who could apply
Non – EU citizens who make a real estate investment in Spain
Initial residence card 2 years
Yes, if all the requeriments are joined
You will be subject to normal taxes rules worlwide. If you spend less than 6 months in Spain per year you only will pay non residents taxes over your assets.
1.Who has to apply for the visa or residence permit?
The investor must apply for the visa or residence permit via the application form.
2.What kind of visa or residence permit the investor will be granted?
An investor visa, if you are outside of Spain when the application is submitted.
A residence permit, if you are currently in Spain when submitting the application.
From the granting of the visa you could fully work in Spain and live during a year if you wish without the obligation of applying for the residence card.
3. Benefits of a golden visa :
– Streamlined processing: 10 days for visas and 20 days for residence
- A single authorization for living and working valid anywhere in Spain
- Combined processing of permits for couples and their children.
- With this visa you could travel to other Schengen countries for a maximum period of 90 days in a period of 180 days.
- 2 years of residence permit that could be renewed if the investment is maintained and if you made at least one visit to Spain during your residence permit.
- You may become a permanent resident if you permit is in force for a period of 5 years
- After a period of residency you could apply for citizenship in Spain
4.Ways of achieving your Golden Visa in Spain :
- To buy a property in Spain 500.000€
- Investing in shares or bank deposit 1.000.000€
- By buying public debt 2.000.000€
- High qualify workers in Spain to get a job offer from a large company in Spain
5. What documents do I need to submitt with the application to get Golden visa in Spain :
Proof of sufficient resources
Proof of the investment
All these documents must be provide in the right way according to the Law
6. FRECUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Who can benefit from this Visa?
The golden visa is designed for all citizens from outside the European Union who intend to make an investment in Spain as a means to obtain their residency.
Most of our clients are from China and Russia however we have already got Golden visa for Mexicans, South África and British families as after Brexit they are finding a good option to apply for Golden Visa to be able to live in Spain.
They are motivate to invest in Spain as a place to deposit their money, thus earning some rental income and getting their visa to Spain.
The visa to Spain open the doors to travel to all Schengen countries.
If you have further doubts, contact us at email@example.com to organise a first consultation to solve them.